.

.

April 21, 2014

Coming Soon!!!!!

This my first time blogging, but I thought I would give it a shot.  So here goes!!
I started this blog to give myself a little room to vent (because you know, Facebook is the drama website for everyone and their dog).  Just a little about me: I cry a lot when I'm stressed out... not like a normal human being.... I cry waterfalls.  I'm a super emotional person and it feels good to finally be able to just type things out and get all of this off of my chest.  Phew!  So don't be super surprised if I go crazy.
This particular blog will be following my pre-missionary life and I will be getting ready to serve my full-time LDS mission hopefully by this summer/fall 2014.  I am WAAAAY excited to go and serve the people I meet and to serve the Lord.  I feel very blessed to have the chance to go on my mission and I'm hoping I can become closer to my Heavenly Father and his son, Jesus Christ, and learn how to obey them better.  I am super excited for that opportunity.  And I just want to take this moment to thank my sweet Mom and Dad for their support in my decision to serve.  I love you both!!  I also want to personally thank my sister and my brother for helping me become the person I am today :) (And even though I may not have been the best sister in the world, I still love you both!)  Also, thank you to all of my amazing friends (you know who you are because I tell you all the time!!) and my awesome family for always having my back. You guys are the best!  And lastly, I want to thank my sweetheart for always being there for me and for supporting my decision to serve a mission! I love you!!
So with all that missionary stuff coming up, I just need to express my concerns really fast.  I'll make them short, I promise.  Satan is working so hard to make sure I don't go out on my mission.  There! Said it! He keeps trying to put off my papers by throwing a new curve in the road like losing my immunization records or by making it difficult to gather all of the needed information to turn in! GAH! Dang it! Oh well, Heavenly Father knows I want to go, so He will make it possible for me.
Anyways, it's getting late.  I will explain more about everything as time goes by :)
~Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog, Hannah! I love it! I can't wait to contribute by adding photos and posts. I hope family and friends will contribute their voices too. What a fun way to share your mission with everyone who loves you. :)

    Love,
    Mom <3

    ReplyDelete