.

.

April 26, 2014

My workplace is sometimes very stressful, but especially since I work as the head cook in a restaurant.  Friday nights are crazy, and this one was particularly crazy since it was payday for everyone.  My workplace is practically my social life, so you could say that I don't get out much.  So tonight, one of my coworkers/managers/one of my best friends put on some music.... but it wasn't just any music, it was DISNEY MUSIC!! AHHHH!!!!  We listened to Cinderella, The Jungle Book, Aladdin, The Princess and the Frog, Beauty and the Beast, and TANGLED!!!! Working tonight was a blast even though it was crazy!!

And then after work I went and saw my sweetheart, Braden.  I love him so much.  But he seriously made my night tonight by getting me to smile in any way he could.  What made my night even better is that he asked me if I had been reading my scriptures lately.  Unfortunately, I haven't for the past week or so and I all of a sudden felt so guilty for not reading them.  I definitely felt grateful for him at that moment because he saw right through me and I am so grateful for how strong he is and for the man he is becoming. I'm sure when we both come back from our missions he will be more attractive than ever!!

Anyways, I watched Tangled tonight and now I probably need to go to bed because I'm getting up at 5:45 to go to breakfast with some friends at Denny's (if you can't tell, I love Denny's).

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment